Thursday 18th February 2021, 18:30 – 19:45 (GMT)
• Mr James Harvey – Manchester NHS Trust, UK
• Mr Rajiv Dave – Manchester NHS Trust, UK
• Dr Hannah Bromley – University of Birmingham, UK
• Dr Jenna Morgan – University of Sheffield, UK
• Kelly Hunt MD – MD Anderson, Texas
• Michael Alvarado MD – UCSF, California
• Dr Anthony Maxwell – Manchester NHS Trust, UK
• Prof. Chris Holcombe - Royal Liverpool University Hospital, UK
The iBRA-NET localisation study is a collaboration led by UK breast surgeons with the aim to collect post-market surveillance data on new lesion localisation devices. This national study compares Magseed with wire localisation for non-palpable breast lesions in the world’s largest multi-centre, prospective seed localisation audit.
In this webinar, the results of the first phase of the audit from over 2,000 patients in 35 centres will be presented, comparing the outcomes of wire and Magseed localisation and the learnings shared between study sites.
Subsequent phases of the study, future opportunities and the potential for international data collection will also be discussed.